Eating healthy can be time consuming. Enlisting the help of a friend can be a smart solution to the time crunch. Working together, you can come up with healthy snack recipes, divide the labor and shopping and keep each other on track. Here are some great ideas you can use to work together:
- Discuss your likes and dislikes when it comes to food so that you know what you have in common.
- Do your menu planning with each other. Come up with creative recipes and plan to split meals so that there is more variety for both of you. This can help keep costs down while providing a larger selection of foods.
- Mix and match snacks. After you go to the grocery store, divide up the healthy snacks with your friend so that you have more to choose from during the week.
- Try cooking together. This can be a fun way to make healthy meals. You can always freeze extra portions if you make a lot of food.
- Take turns doing the grocery shopping. This can help cut down on the overall time you spend on meals.
- Make a master list of things you would like to find healthy quality recipes for and keep an eye out for them when flipping through magazines.
When it comes to menu planning, teaming up could be a great way to save on time and money. It can also be a smart way to cook nutritious meals while providing a good selection of dishes for two households.